Last Posted: Apr 26, 2017
- Stakeholder views on secondary findings in whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing: a systematic review of quantitative and qualitative studies.
Mackley Michael P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar 19(3) 283-293
- How do clinical genetics consent forms address the familial approach to confidentiality and incidental findings? A mixed-methods study.
Dheensa Sandi et al. Familial cancer 2017 Apr
- Defining categories of actionability for secondary findings in next-generation sequencing.
Moret Celine et al. Journal of medical ethics 2016 Dec
- Choices for return of primary and secondary genomic research results of 790 members of families with Mendelian disease.
Fiallos Katie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Development and Validation of Clinical Whole-Exome and Whole-Genome Sequencing for Detection of Germline Variants in Inherited Disease.
Hegde Madhuri et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Mar
- Discussing molecular testing in oncology care: Comparing patient and physician information preferences.
Pinheiro Ana P M et al. Cancer 2017 Jan
- Ethical signposts for clinical geneticists in secondary variant and incidental finding disclosure discussions.
Christenhusz Gabrielle M et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 361-70
- Incidental findings of uncertain significance: To know or not to know--that is not the question.
Hofmann Bjørn et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Feb 1713
- Incidentalome from Genomic Sequencing: A Barrier to Personalized Medicine?
Jamuar Saumya Shekhar et al. EBioMedicine 2016 Mar 5211-6
- The fiduciary relationship model for managing clinical genomic "incidental" findings.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(4) 576-89
- Will Unanticipated Genetic Mutations Lead to Subsequent Disease?
Brigham and Women's Hospital press release, November 9, 2016
- Clinical and Pathological Characteristics of Incidental Diagnostic Early Occult Malignancy After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy in BRCA Mutation Carriers.
Lavie Ofer et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 Feb 26(2) 233-9
- Reporting Incidental Findings in Clinical Whole Exome Sequencing: Incorporation of the 2013 ACMG Recommendations into Current Practices of Genetic Counseling.
Smith Lacey A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Aug 24(4) 654-62
- Consideration surrounding incidental findings throughout multigene panel testing in cancer genetics.
Grandval P et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Feb 89(2) 267-8
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Personalized Genomic Medicine Research: Current Literature and Suggestions for the Future.
Callier Shawneequa L et al. Bioethics 2016 Nov 30(9) 698-705
- PIGSR: A Preference Instrument for Genomics Secondary Results
CSER Consortium Online Tool