From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Genome wide identification of new genes and pathways in patients with both autoimmune thyroiditis and type 1 diabetes.
Tomer Yaron et al. J. Autoimmun. 2015 Jun 6032-9
- Use of genomic panels to determine risk of developing type 2 diabetes in the general population: a targeted evidence-based review.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Aug 15(8) 600-11
- Personal history of diabetes, genetic susceptibility to diabetes, and risk of brain glioma: a pooled analysis of observational studies.
Kitahara Cari M et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2014 Jan 23(1) 47-54
- Permanent neonatal diabetes mellitus: prevalence and genetic diagnosis in the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth Study.
Kanakatti Shankar Roopa et al. Pediatr Diabetes 2013 May 14(3) 174-80
- Prevalence, characteristics and clinical diagnosis of maturity onset diabetes of the young due to mutations in HNF1A, HNF4A, and glucokinase: results from the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth.
Pihoker Catherine et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2013 Oct 98(10) 4055-62
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario