Last Posted: Apr 28, 2017
- Genome-wide physical activity interactions in adiposity ¯ A meta-analysis of 200,452 adults
M Graf et al, PLOS Genetics, April 2017
- A systematic review of genetic syndromes with obesity.
Kaur Y et al. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 2017 Mar
- Genetics of fat intake in the determination of body mass.
Chmurzynska Agata et al. Nutrition research reviews 2017 Mar 1-12
- Genetics of obesity: can an old dog teach us new tricks?
Yeo Giles S H et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 778-783
- Predicting Polygenic Obesity Using Genetic Information.
Loos Ruth J F et al. Cell metabolism 2017 Mar (3) 535-543
- Parent training education program: a pilot study, involving families of children with Prader-Willi syndrome.
Kodra Yllka et al. Annali dell'Istituto superiore di sanita 52(3) 428-433
- Genetic Testing for Obesity: Implications and Challenges.
Segal Mary et al. Current obesity reports 2017 Feb
- Molecular genetics of human obesity: A comprehensive review.
Singh Rajan Kumar et al. Comptes rendus biologies 2017 Feb 340(2) 87-108
- Update on the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and its relevance to schizophrenia.
Van Lily et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2017 Feb
- Attitudes toward prenatal genetic testing and therapeutic termination of pregnancy among parents of offspring with Prader-Willi syndrome.
Even-Zohar Gross Noa et al. European journal of medical genetics 2017 Jan
- Association between family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and lifestyle risk factors in the United States population: The 2009-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Akhuemonkhan Eboselume et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Dec
- The Microbiome and Risk for Obesity and Diabetes
AL Komaroff, JAMA, December 22, 2016
- Genotypic carriers of the obesity-associated FTO polymorphism exhibit different cardiometabolic profiles after an intervention.
Moraes Greice G et al. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 88(4) 2331-2339
- One Weight-Loss Approach Fits All? No, Not Even Close
G Kolata, NY Times, December 12, 2016
- A randomized trial Examining The Impact Of Communicating Genetic And Lifestyle Risks For Obesity.
Wang Catharine et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 Dec 24(12) 2481-2490
- Future Therapies in Obesity.
Pickett-Blakely Octavia et al. Gastroenterology clinics of North America 2016 Dec 45(4) 705-714