- Follow-up care by a genetic counsellor for relatives at risk for cardiomyopathies is cost-saving and well-appreciated: a randomised comparison.
Nieuwhof Karin et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(2) 169-175
- Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette Allison Chang et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Mar
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Saberi Sara et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure.
Tayal Upasana et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 20
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.