From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Qualitative Parameters of the Colonic Flora in Patients with HNF1A-MODY Are Different from Those Observed in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Mrozinska Sandra et al. Journal of diabetes research 2016 3876764
- Integrated multi-omics of the human gut microbiome in a case study of familial type 1 diabetes.
Heintz-Buschart Anna et al. Nature microbiology 2016 Oct 16180
- Gut microbiota of Type 1 diabetes patients with good glycaemic control and high physical fitness is similar to people without diabetes: an observational study.
Stewart C J et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2016 Apr
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Yassour Moran et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 17
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes
Yassour M, et al. Genome Med, Feb 17, 2016.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario