- Qualitative Parameters of the Colonic Flora in Patients with HNF1A-MODY Are Different from Those Observed in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Mrozinska Sandra et al. Journal of diabetes research 2016 3876764
- Integrated multi-omics of the human gut microbiome in a case study of familial type 1 diabetes.
Heintz-Buschart Anna et al. Nature microbiology 2016 Oct 16180
- Gut microbiota of Type 1 diabetes patients with good glycaemic control and high physical fitness is similar to people without diabetes: an observational study.
Stewart C J et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2016 Apr
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Yassour Moran et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 17
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes
Yassour M, et al. Genome Med, Feb 17, 2016.
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.