Last Posted: Apr 27, 2017
- Follow-up care by a genetic counsellor for relatives at risk for cardiomyopathies is cost-saving and well-appreciated: a randomised comparison.
Nieuwhof Karin et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(2) 169-175
- Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette Allison Chang et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Saberi Sara et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy A Randomized Clinical Trial
S Saberi et al, JAMA, March 17, 2017
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
AT Owens et al, JAMA, March 17, 2017
- Moderate exercise may be beneficial for HCM patients
Science Magazine, March 17, 2017
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure.
Tayal Upasana et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 20
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure
U Tayal et al, Genome Medicine, February 2017
- Clinical and genetic diagnosis of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Results in pediatric cardiology.
Cardoso Bárbara et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 Feb
- Usefulness of Genetic Testing in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: an Analysis Using Real-World Data.
Alejandra Restrepo-Cordoba M et al. Journal of cardiovascular translational research 2017 Jan
- ClinGen Pathogenicity Calculator: a configurable system for assessing pathogenicity of genetic variants.
Patel Ronak Y et al. Genome medicine 2017 Jan 9(1) 3
- Evaluating the survivor or the relatives of those who do not survive: the role of genetic testing.
Tester David J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S19-S24
- Clinical and Mechanistic Insights Into the Genetics of Cardiomyopathy.
Burke Michael A et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 Dec 68(25) 2871-2886
- Clinical and Mechanistic Insights Into the Genetics of Cardiomyopathy
MA Burke et al, JACC, December 2016
- Natural and Undetermined Sudden Death: Value of Post-Mortem Genetic Investigation.
Sanchez Olallo et al. PloS one 2016 11(12) e0167358