- Family History Helped This Survivor Catch Pancreatic Cancer Early- About 10 percent of pancreatic cancer cases are connected to family history.
Celgene blog post, April 25, 2017
- Molecular Drivers of Pancreatic Cancer Pathogenesis: Looking Inward to Move Forward.
Khan Mohammad Aslam Aslam et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer and Its Implications on Therapy.
Tatarian Talar et al. The Surgical clinics of North America 2016 Dec 96(6) 1207-1221
- DNA testing of pancreatic cyst fluid: is it ready for prime time?
Singhi Aatur D et al. The lancet. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Jan 2(1) 63-72
- A meta-analysis of the diagnostic value of detecting K-ras mutation in pancreatic juice as a molecular marker for pancreatic cancer.
Yang Jing et al. Pancreatology : official journal of the International Association of Pancreatology (IAP) ... [et al.] 16(4) 605-14
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
Pancreatic cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Pancreatic cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.