From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- How do clinical genetics consent forms address the familial approach to confidentiality and incidental findings? A mixed-methods study.
Dheensa Sandi et al. Familial cancer 2017 Apr
- Development and Validation of Clinical Whole-Exome and Whole-Genome Sequencing for Detection of Germline Variants in Inherited Disease.
Hegde Madhuri et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Mar
- Discussing molecular testing in oncology care: Comparing patient and physician information preferences.
Pinheiro Ana P M et al. Cancer 2017 Jan
- Incidental findings of uncertain significance: To know or not to know--that is not the question.
Hofmann Bjørn et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Feb 1713
- Ethical signposts for clinical geneticists in secondary variant and incidental finding disclosure discussions.
Christenhusz Gabrielle M et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 361-70
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario