- Psychological and behavioural impact of returning personal results from whole-genome sequencing: the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(3) 280-292
- Mitochondrial disease and endocrine dysfunction.
Chow Jasmine et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Feb 13(2) 92-104
- Genome-Wide Association Studies for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Liu Hongbin et al. Seminars in reproductive medicine 2016 Jul 34(4) 224-9
- Sickle cell trait in black patients can skew diabetes test results
S Gordon, UPI, February 7, 2017
- Association of Sickle Cell Trait With Hemoglobin A1c in African Americans.
Lacy Mary E et al. JAMA 2017 Feb 317(5) 507-515
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.