- Looking for a Signal in the Noise: Revisiting Obesity and the Microbiome.
Sze Marc A et al. mBio 2016 (4)
- Looking for a Signal in the Noise: Revisiting Obesity and the Microbiome
Sze M, Schloss PD. bioRxiv, Jul 20, 2016.
- Adipose tissue microbiota in humans: an open issue.
Zulian A et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2016 Jun
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Yassour Moran et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 17
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes
Yassour M, et al. Genome Med, Feb 17, 2016.
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.