- Statement of principles on the return of research results and incidental findings in paediatric research: a multi-site consultative process.
Published 2015 (The Network of Applied Genetic Medicine)
- Returning a Research Participant's Genomic Results to Relatives: Analysis and Recommendations.
Published 2015 (Expert panel)
- College of American Pathologists' Laboratory Standards for Next-Generation Sequencing Clinical Tests.
Published 2015 (College of American Pathologists)
- ACMG recommendations for reporting of incidental findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing.
Published 2013 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics)
- Informed consent for whole-genome sequencing studies in the clinical setting. Proposed recommendations on essential content and process.
Published 2013 (Expert panel)
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
Incidental findings|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Incidental findings
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.