From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Statement of principles on the return of research results and incidental findings in paediatric research: a multi-site consultative process.
Published 2015 (The Network of Applied Genetic Medicine)
- Returning a Research Participant's Genomic Results to Relatives: Analysis and Recommendations.
Published 2015 (Expert panel)
- College of American Pathologists' Laboratory Standards for Next-Generation Sequencing Clinical Tests.
Published 2015 (College of American Pathologists)
- ACMG recommendations for reporting of incidental findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing.
Published 2013 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics)
- Informed consent for whole-genome sequencing studies in the clinical setting. Proposed recommendations on essential content and process.
Published 2013 (Expert panel)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario