Last Posted: Apr 28, 2017
- CRISPR Epigenome Editing Hits the Big Time
NIH Common Funds, April 2017
- The future of human genome editing.
et al. Nature genetics 2017 Apr 49(5) 653
- The Future of Genome Editing
Nature Genetics editorial. April 26, 2017
- Scientists unveil CRISPR-based diagnostic platform
Broad Institute, April 13, 2017
- Toward Responsible Human Genome Editing.
Hynes Richard O et al. JAMA 2017 Apr
- CRISPR studies muddy results of older gene research
H Ledford, Nature News, April 2017
- Toward Responsible Human Genome Editing
RO Hynes et al, JAMA, April 10, 2017
- Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way.
Neuhaus Carolyn P et al. PLoS biology 2017 Mar 15(3) e2001934
- Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way
CP Neuhas et al, PLOS Biology, March 2017
- Gene delivery to the lungs: pulmonary gene therapy for cystic fibrosis.
Villate-Beitia Ilia et al. Drug development and industrial pharmacy 2017 Mar 1-11
- Genome editing in medicine - where are we?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, March 14, 2017
- Time for Genome Editing: Next-Generation Attenuated Malaria Parasites.
Singer Mirko et al. Trends in parasitology 2017 Mar (3) 202-213
- Modern Genome Editing Technologies in Huntington's disease Research.
Malankhanova Tuyana Bairovna et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2017 Jan
- How Genome Editing Could Enter Mainstream Medicine
Genomics Education Program, UK, February 13, 2017
- Human Genome Editing: Science, Ethics, and Governance
National Academies Report, February 2017
- US science advisers outline path to genetically modified babies
Sara Reardon, Nature News, February 14, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario