- The microbiome in allergic disease: Current understanding and future opportunities-2017 PRACTALL document of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Huang Yvonne J et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Apr (4) 1099-1110
- Integrating microbial and host transcriptomics to characterize asthma-associated microbial communities.
Castro-Nallar Eduardo et al. BMC Med Genomics 2015 50
- The airway microbiome in patients with severe asthma: Associations with disease features and severity.
Huang Yvonne J et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2015 Jul 25.
- The Infant Nasopharyngeal Microbiome Impacts Severity of Lower Respiratory Infection and Risk of Asthma Development.
Teo Shu Mei et al. Cell Host Microbe 2015 Apr 8.
- The changing face of asthma and its relation with microbes.
Earl Chris S et al. Trends Microbiol. 2015 Mar 31.
domingo, 18 de junio de 2017
Asthma [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.