- Factors predicting persistence of early wheezing through childhood and adolescence: a systematic review of the literature.
Rodríguez-Martínez Carlos E et al. Journal of asthma and allergy 2017 1083-98
- Genetic Signatures of Asthma Exacerbation.
Park Heung Woo et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2017 May 9(3) 191-199
- State-of-the-art testing for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
Kueppers Friedrich et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2017 Mar 38(2) 108-114
- Recent advances in understanding and treating COPD related to α1-antitrypsin deficiency.
Henao Maria Paula et al. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2016 Dec 10(12) 1281-1294
- Personalized Medicine in Respiratory Disease: Role of Proteomics.
Priyadharshini V S et al. Advances in protein chemistry and structural biology 2016 102115-46
domingo, 18 de junio de 2017
Asthma [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.