- Migration of mitochondrial DNA in the nuclear genome of colorectal adenocarcinoma.
Genome medicine 2017 Mar 9 (1): 31.
Srinivasainagendra Vinodh, Sandel Michael W, Singh Bhupendra, Sundaresan Aishwarya, Mooga Ved P, Bajpai Prachi, Tiwari Hemant K, Singh Keshav
- Morphological characterization of colorectal cancers in The Cancer Genome Atlas reveals distinct morphology-molecular associations: clinical and biological implications.
Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2016 Dec .
Shia Jinru, Schultz Nikolaus, Kuk Deborah, Vakiani Efsevia, Middha Sumit, Segal Neil H, Hechtman Jaclyn F, Berger Michael F, Stadler Zsofia K, Weiser Martin R, Wolchok Jedd D, Boland C Richard, Gönen Mithat, Klimstra David
- Identification of Novel BRCA Founder Mutations in Middle Eastern Breast Cancer Patients Using Capture and Sanger Sequencing Analysis.
International journal of cancer 2016 Apr .
Bu Rong, Siraj Abdul K, Al-Obaisi Khadija A S, Beg Shaham, Al Hazmi Mohsen, Ajarim Dahish, Tulbah Asma, Al-Dayel Fouad, Al-Kuraya Khawla
- No association between germline variation in catechol-O-methyltransferase and colorectal cancer survival in postmenopausal women.
Menopause (New York, N.Y.) 2014 Apr 21 (4): 415-20.
Passarelli Michael N, Newcomb Polly A, Makar Karen W, Burnett-Hartman Andrea N, Phipps Amanda I, David Sean P, Hsu Li, Harrison Tabitha A, Hutter Carolyn M, Duggan David J, White Emily, Chan Andrew T, Peters Ulri
- Genome-wide association study of sex hormones, gonadotropins and sex hormone-binding protein in Chinese men.
Journal of medical genetics 2013 Dec 50 (12): 794-801.
Chen Zhuo, Tao Sha, Gao Yong, Zhang Ju, Hu Yanling, Mo Linjian, Kim Seong-Tae, Yang Xiaobo, Tan Aihua, Zhang Haiying, Qin Xue, Li Li, Wu Yongming, Zhang Shijun, Zheng S Lilly, Xu Jianfeng, Mo Zengnan, Sun Jiel
domingo, 25 de junio de 2017
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology