- Childhood Cancer Genomics (PDQ®) Health Professional Version
- Standards and Guidelines for the Interpretation and Reporting of Sequence Variants in Cancer: A Joint Consensus Recommendation of the Association for Molecular Pathology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and College of American Pathologists.
Li Marilyn M et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Jan 19(1) 4-23
- The cancer precision medicine knowledge base for structured clinical-grade mutations and interpretations.
Huang Linda et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Oct
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011-2014.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 948-63
- Cancer Genomics: From Bench to Bedside
Nature Web Collection, 2016
domingo, 25 de junio de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.