- Functional Screening of the Cronobacter sakazakii BAA-894 Genome reveals a role for ProP (ESA_02131) in carnitine uptake.
Bioengineered 2015 6 (3): 161-5.
Feeney Audrey, Sleator Roy
- Daidzein supplementation decreases serum triglyceride and uric acid concentrations in hypercholesterolemic adults with the effect on triglycerides being greater in those with the GA compared with the GG genotype of ESR-? RsaI.
The Journal of nutrition 2014 Jan 144 (1): 49-54.
Qin Yu, Shu FuRong, Zeng Yuan, Meng XiangGui, Wang Bin, Diao LiPing, Wang Li, Wan Jing, Zhu JunDong, Wang Jian, Mi ManTi
- Folate intake and MTHFR polymorphism C677T is not associated with ovarian cancer risk: evidence from the meta-analysis.
Molecular biology reports 2013 Dec 40 (12): 6547-60.
Li Chenglin, Chen Peizhan, Hu Pingting, Li Mian, Li Xiaoguang, Guo He, Li Jingquan, Chu Ruiai, Zhang Wei, Wang H
- Polymorphisms in the vitamin D Receptor (VDR) and the risk of ovarian cancer: a meta-analysis.
PloS one 2013 8 (6): e66716.
Liu Yanling, Li Chenglin, Chen Peizhan, Li Xiaoguang, Li Mian, Guo He, Li Jingquan, Chu Ruiai, Wang H
- Impact of filaggrin mutations on Raman spectra and biophysical properties of the stratum corneum in mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2012 Aug 26 (8): 983-90.
Mlitz V, Latreille J, Gardinier S, Jdid R, Drouault Y, Hufnagl P, Eckhart L, Guinot C, Tschachler
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Food safety [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology