- A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz Lee S et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 8375
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Comparative genomics reveals adaptive evolution of Asian tapeworm in switching to a new intermediate host.
Wang Shuai et al. Nature communications 712845
- Use of Whole Genome Sequencing and Patient Interviews To Link a Case of Sporadic Listeriosis to Consumption of Prepackaged Lettuce.
Jackson K A et al. Journal of food protection 2016 May 79(5) 806-9
- Implementation of Nationwide Real-Time Whole-Genome Sequencing to Enhance Listeriosis Outbreak Detection and Investigation.
Jackson Brendan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Apr
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Food safety [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.