- Rapid tests for influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, and other respiratory viruses: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Bruning AH, et al. Clin Infect Dis, May 17, 2017.
- A novel twelve class fluctuation test reveals higher than expected mutation rates for influenza A viruses.
Pauly Matthew D et al. eLife 2017 Jun
- Frequency of respiratory virus infections and next-generation analysis of influenza A/H1N1pdm09 dynamics in the lower respiratory tract of patients admitted to the ICU.
Piralla Antonio et al. PloS one 2017 (6) e0178926
- Sensitive diagnostics confirm that influenza C is an uncommon cause of medically attended respiratory illness in adults.
Nesmith Natalie et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Molecular Evolution and Emergence of H5N6 Avian Influenza Virus in Central China.
Du Yingying et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jun (12)
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Influenza [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.