- Molecular characterization of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections in two rural populations of Thailand from 2009-2012.
Whistler Toni et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 May
- Molecular epidemiology of influenza A(H1N1)PDM09 hemagglutinin gene circulating in São Paulo State , Brazil: 2016 anticipated influenza season.
Santos Katia Corrêa de Oliveira et al. Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo 2017 Apr 59e9
- Immunogenicity and Cross Protection in Mice Afforded by Pandemic H1N1 Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine Containing Wild-Type Nucleoprotein.
Rekstin Andrey et al. BioMed research international 2017 20179359276
- Improving the selection and development of influenza vaccine viruses - Report of a WHO informal consultation on improving influenza vaccine virus selection, Hong Kong SAR, China, 18-20 November 2015.
Alan Hampson et al. Vaccine 2017 Jan
- Influenza virus exploits tunneling nanotubes for cell-to-cell spread.
Kumar Amrita et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 740360
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Influenza [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.