- Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David Sophia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Feb
- Complete Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. fraseri Strains Detroit-1 and Dallas 1E.
Raphael Brian H et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb (5)
- Differential Proteome Between Patient-Related and Non-related Environmental Isolates of Legionella pneumophila.
Quero Sara et al. Current microbiology 2017 Jan
- Rapid detection and evolutionary analysis of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 sequence type 47.
Mentasti M et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Nov
- Feature selection and validated predictive performance in the domain of Legionella pneumophila: a comparative study.
van der Ploeg Tjeerd et al. BMC research notes 2016 Mar 147
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Legionella [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.