- Complete Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. fraseri Strains Detroit-1 and Dallas 1E.
Raphael Brian H et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(5)
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires' Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. PloS one 11(9) e0164074
- Dynamics of genome change among Legionella species.
Joseph Sandeep J et al. Scientific reports 2016 633442
- Complete Genome Sequences of the Historical Legionella pneumophila Strains OLDA and Pontiac.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. Genome announcements 2016 4(4)
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Legionella [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.