- Salmonella typhi Genomics: Envisaging the Future of Typhoid Eradication.
Yap Kien-Pong et al. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 2017 May
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- Genomic Analysis of Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium DT160 Associated with a 14-Year Outbreak, New Zealand, 1998-2012.
Bloomfield Samuel J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Jun (6) 906-913
- Characterization of the Salmonella enterica Serotype Isangi Isolated from Patients for the First Time in China.
Li Xin-Peng et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2017 May
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism typing analysis for molecular subtyping of Salmonella Tennessee isolates associated with the 2007 nationwide peanut butter outbreak in the United States.
Dong Hee-Jin et al. Gut pathogens 2017 25
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Salmonella [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.