- Altered molecular profile in thyroid cancers from patients affected by the Three Mile Island nuclear accident.
The Laryngoscope 2017 May .
Goldenberg David, Russo Mariano, Houser Kenneth, Crist Henry, Derr Jonathan B, Walter Vonn, Warrick Joshua I, Sheldon Kathryn E, Broach James, Bann Darrin
- Clinicopathological characteristics of thyroid cancer in the federal state of Salzburg.
Wiener klinische Wochenschrift 2017 May .
Rendl Gundula, Rodrigues Margarida, Schweighofer-Zwink Gregor, Hutter Josef, Hittmair Anton, Zellinger Barbara, Hauser-Kronberger Cornelia, Pirich Christi
- Haplotype Based Analysis of XRCC3 Gene Polymorphisms in Thyroid Cancer.
Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2017 May 42 (1): 22-33.
Sarwar Romana, Mahjabeen Ishrat, Bashir Kashif, Saeed Soma, Kayani Mahmood Akht
- Investigation of DNA repair-related SNPs underlying susceptibility to papillary thyroid carcinoma reveals MGMT as a novel candidate gene in Belarusian children exposed to radiation.
BMC cancer 2017 May 17 (1): 328.
Lonjou Christine, Damiola Francesca, Moissonnier Monika, Durand Geoffroy, Malakhova Irina, Masyakin Vladimir, Le Calvez-Kelm Florence, Cardis Elisabeth, Byrnes Graham, Kesminiene Ausrele, Lesueur Fabien
- The relationship of 19 functional polymorphisms in iodothyronine deiodinase and psychological well-being in hypothyroid patients.
Endocrine 2017 May .
Young Cho Yoon, Jeong Kim Hye, Won Jang Hye, Hyuk Kim Tae, Ki Chang-Seok, Wook Kim Sun, Hoon Chung J
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Thyroid cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology