- Hereditary Thyroid Cancer: Part I
My Gene Counsel, January 24, 2017
- Genomic Profiling of Thyroid Nodules: Current Role for ThyroSeq Next-Generation Sequencing on Clinical Decision-Making.
Kargi Atil Y et al. Molecular imaging and radionuclide therapy 2016 Jan 26(Suppl 1) 24-35
- Familial non-medullary thyroid cancer: unraveling the genetic maze.
Peiling Yang Samantha et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 Dec 23(12) R577-R595
- Molecular genetics of thyroid cancer.
M Rebai et al. Genet Res (Camb). 2016 May 13;98:e7
- Consensus on management of advanced medullary thyroid carcinoma on behalf of the Working Group of Thyroid Cancer of the Spanish Society of Endocrinology (SEEN) and the Spanish Task Force Group for Orphan and Infrequent Tumors (GETHI).
Grande E et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 Aug 18(8) 769-75
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Thyroid cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.