Last Posted: Aug 10, 2017
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System: Two Decades of Advancing Public Health Through Integrated Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance.
Karp Beth E et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2017 Aug
- Diversity, virulence, and antimicrobial resistance of the KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae ST307 clone.
Villa Laura et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Apr (4) e000110
- Molecular Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance for Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Northern Territory, Australia
Whiley DM, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Sep 2017.
- Next-generation sequencing to monitor the spread of antimicrobial resistance
M Otto, Genome Medicine, July 2017
- Antibiotic Resistance, Food, and Food-Producing Animals
- Genomic sequencing of Neisseria gonorrhoeae to respond to the urgent threat of antimicrobial-resistant gonorrhea
- National Strategy to Combat Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Antibiotic Use in the United States, 2017: Progress and Opportunities
- Next-generation approaches to understand and combat the antibiotic resistome.
Crofts Terence S et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 Jul (7) 422-434
- Next-generation sequencing to monitor the spread of antimicrobial resistance.
Otto Michael et al. Genome medicine 2017 Jul (1) 68
- Recent advances in the development and use of molecular tests to predict antimicrobial resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Donà Valentina et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jul
- Rapid accurate point-of-care tests combining diagnostics and antimicrobial resistance prediction for Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Mycoplasma genitalium.
Sadiq Syed Tariq et al. Sexually transmitted infections 2017 Jul
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun 22(23)
- Resistance to last-ditch antibiotic has spread farther than anticipated
S Reardon, Nature News, June 12, 2017
- Disease burden and antimicrobial resistance of invasive group B streptococcus among infants in China: a protocol for a national prospective observational study.
Ji Wenjing et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May (1) 377
- Cluster of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates with high-level azithromycin resistance and decreased ceftriaxone susceptibility, Hawaii, 2016.
Katz Alan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May