- "I've just never gotten around to doing it": Men's approaches to managing BRCA-related cancer risks.
Rauscher Emily A et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Jul
- BRCA population screening for predicting breast cancer: for or against?
Lippi Giuseppe et al. Annals of translational medicine 2017 Jul 5(13) 275
- The risk of unjustified BRCA testing after the "Angelina Jolie effect": how can we save (laboratory) medicine from the Internet?
Lippi Giuseppe et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jul
- FDA Approval Summary: Rucaparib for the treatment of patients with deleterious BRCA mutation-associated advanced ovarian cancer.
Balasubramaniam Sanjeeve et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
- Innovative practice model to optimize resource utilization and improve access to care for high-risk and BRCA+ patients.
Head Linden et al. Canadian journal of surgery. Journal canadien de chirurgie 2017 Feb 60(1) 37-44
domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017
BRCA-related cancer; hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.