- Systems and precision medicine approaches to diabetes heterogeneity: a Big Data perspective.
Capobianco Enrico et al. Clinical and translational medicine 2017 Dec 6(1) 23
- Leveraging community-based participatory research capacity to recruit Pacific Islanders into a genetics study.
McElfish Pearl A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Genetic counseling in monogenic diabetes GCK MODY.
Skala-Zamorowska Eliza et al. Pediatric endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism 2016 22(2) 54-59
- Receptiveness to participation in genetic research: A pilot study comparing views of people with depression, diabetes, or no illness.
Roberts Laura Weiss et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2017 Jul 94156-162
- Impact of CYP2D6 genotype on amitriptyline efficacy for the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a pilot study.
Chaudhry Mamoonah et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Apr 18(5) 433-443
domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017
Diabetes | [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.