Last Posted: Aug 04, 2017
- "I've just never gotten around to doing it": Men's approaches to managing BRCA-related cancer risks.
Rauscher Emily A et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Jul
- Communication of Information about Genetic Risks: Putting Families at the Center.
Mendes Álvaro et al. Family process 2017 Jul
- When it Comes to Genetic Information, Sharing is Caring
K Ready, the Huffington Post, August 2017
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Psychosocial and Clinical Factors Associated with Family Communication of Cancer Genetic Test Results among Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at a Young Age.
Elrick Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 173-181
- Preparing young people for future decision-making about cancer risk in families affected or at risk from hereditary breast cancer: A qualitative interview study.
Rowland Emma et al. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 2016 Dec 259-15
- Cancer screening behaviors and risk perceptions among family members of colorectal cancer patients with unexplained mismatch repair deficiency.
Katz Lior H et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Outcomes of a randomised controlled trial of a complex genetic counselling intervention to improve family communication.
Hodgson Jan et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Mar 24(3) 356-60
- Educational and Psychosocial Support Needs in Lynch Syndrome: Implementation and Assessment of an Educational Workshop and Support Group.
Corines Marina J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- Counsellee's experience of cancer genetic counselling with pedigrees that automatically incorporate genealogical and cancer database information.
Stefansdottir Vigdis et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Jul
- Understanding the contribution of family history to colorectal cancer risk and its clinical implications: A state-of-the-science review.
Lowery Jan T et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- Family communication in a population at risk for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Batte Brittany et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Apr 24(2) 336-48
- Family Communication and Cascade Testing for Fragile X Syndrome.
Raspa Melissa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Mar
- Factors influencing uptake of familial long QT syndrome genetic testing.
Burns Charlotte et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 Nov
- Genetic testing for Lynch syndrome: family communication and motivation.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Familial cancer 2015 Oct
- Psychosocial Adjustment in School-age Girls With a Family History of Breast Cancer.
Bradbury Angela R et al. Pediatrics 2015 Oct