- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Psychosocial and Clinical Factors Associated with Family Communication of Cancer Genetic Test Results among Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at a Young Age.
Elrick Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 173-181
- Preparing young people for future decision-making about cancer risk in families affected or at risk from hereditary breast cancer: A qualitative interview study.
Rowland Emma et al. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 2016 Dec 259-15
- Cancer screening behaviors and risk perceptions among family members of colorectal cancer patients with unexplained mismatch repair deficiency.
Katz Lior H et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Outcomes of a randomised controlled trial of a complex genetic counselling intervention to improve family communication.
Hodgson Jan et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Mar 24(3) 356-60
domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017
Family communication [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.