- CRISPR fixes disease gene in viable human embryos
Genome editing experiment pushes scientific and ethical boundaries, H Ledford, Nature, August 2, 2017
- The Hope and Hype of CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing: A Review.
Musunuru Kiran et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Jun
- New Developments in Human Genome Editing[PDF 285 KB] -
A Guide for Patients and Families Affected by Inherited Diseases and Disabilities
- Gene Therapy for β-Hemoglobinopathies.
Cavazzana Marina et al. Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy 2017 May 25(5) 1142-1154
- The future of human genome editing.
et al. Nature genetics 2017 Apr 49(5) 653
lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017
Genome editing [Updates on Specific Topics]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.