Last Posted: Aug 06, 2017
- Cancer Risk in Families Fulfilling the Amsterdam Criteria for Lynch Syndrome.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Aug
- Cancer risk and survival in path_MMR carriers by gene and gender up to 75 years of age: a report from the Prospective Lynch Syndrome Database
Møller Pål et al. Gut 2017 Jul
- Recognition of Lynch Syndrome Amongst Newly Diagnosed Colorectal Cancers at St. Paul's Hospital.
Pi Steven et al. Canadian journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 20179625638
- Review of the current medical literature and assessment of current utilization patterns regarding mismatch repair protein immunohistochemistry in cutaneous Muir-Torre syndrome-associated neoplasms.
Lee Jason B et al. Journal of cutaneous pathology 2017 Jul
- The current value of determining the mismatch repair status of colorectal cancer: A rationale for routine testing.
Ryan E et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2017 Aug 38-57
- Evaluation of a new genetic family history screening questionnaire for identifying Lynch syndrome.
Harrison Dawn S et al. The Nurse practitioner 2017 Aug 42(8) 48-51
- Isolated Loss of PMS2 Immunohistochemical Expression is Frequently Caused by Heterogenous MLH1 Promoter Hypermethylation in Lynch Syndrome Screening for Endometrial Cancer Patients.
Kato Aya et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2016 Jun 40(6) 770-6
- Translating colorectal cancer genetics into clinically useful biomarkers.
Morley-Bunker A et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 Aug 18(8) 749-62
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC).
Nallamilli Babi Ramesh Reddy et al. Current protocols in human genetics 2017 Jul 9410.12.1-10.12.23
- A new hereditary colorectal cancer network in the Middle East and eastern mediterranean countries to improve care for high-risk families.
Ghorbanoghli Zeinab et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul
- Cancer Screening Recommendations and Clinical Management of Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes in Childhood.
Achatz Maria Isabel et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e107-e114
- Community Practice Implementation of a Self-administered Version of PREMM1,2,6 to Assess Risk for Lynch Syndrome.
Luba Daniel G et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Jun
- Lessons learnt from implementation of a Lynch syndrome screening program for patients with gynaecological malignancy.
Najdawi Fedaa et al. Pathology 2017 Jun
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Cases with Colorectal Carcinoma from Mashhad.
Goshayeshi Ladan et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Jun 20(6) 332-337
- Success of referral to genetic counseling after positive lynch syndrome screening test.
Irons Robin F et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2017 Jun
- Increasing awareness and knowledge of lifestyle recommendations for cancer prevention in Lynch Syndrome carriers: randomized controlled trial.
Vrieling Alina et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jun