- The role of genetic testing in epilepsy diagnosis and management.
Weber Yvonne G et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Aug 17(8) 739-750
- Early-Life Epilepsies and the Emerging Role of Genetic Testing
Berg Anne T et al. JAMA pediatrics 2017 Jul
- Pharmacogenetics of antiepileptic drug efficacy in childhood absence epilepsy.
Glauser Tracy A et al. Annals of neurology 2017 Mar 81(3) 444-453
- Barriers to Genetic Testing for Pediatric Medicaid Beneficiaries With Epilepsy.
Kutscher Eric J et al. Pediatric neurology 2017 Apr
- Practices and views of neurologists regarding the use of whole-genome sequencing in clinical settings: a web-based survey.
Jaitovich Groisman Iris et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 May
lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017
Epilepsy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.