- Newborn Screening for Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: The Past, the Present and the Future
J King et al, International Journal of Neonatal Screening 2017, 3(3), 19
- Family History of Early Infant Death Correlates with Earlier Age at Diagnosis But Not Shorter Time to Diagnosis for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Luk Anderson Dik Wai et al. Frontiers in immunology 2017 8808
- Primary immunodeficiency diseases: Genomic approaches delineate heterogeneous Mendelian disorders.
Stray-Pedersen Asbjørg et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jan 139(1) 232-245
- An evaluation of the TREC assay with regard to the integration of SCID screening into the Dutch newborn screening program.
Blom Maartje et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2017 May
- Modeling strategy to identify patients with primary immunodeficiency utilizing risk management and outcome measurement.
Modell Vicki et al. Immunologic research 2017 Feb
sábado, 12 de agosto de 2017
Primary Immunodeficiency and Newborn Screening
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.