- The Right Not to Know and the Duty to Tell: The Case of Relatives.
Juth Niklas et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(1) 38-52
- Participant Satisfaction With a Preference-Setting Tool for the Return of Individual Research Results in Pediatric Genomic Research.
Holm Ingrid A et al. J Empir Res Hum Res Ethics 2015 Oct 10(4) 414-26
- Informed consent, and an ethico-legal framework for paediatric observational research and biobanking: the experience of an Italian birth cohort study.
Toccaceli Virgilia et al. Cell Tissue Bank 2014 Dec 15(4) 579-90
- Start me up: ways to encourage sharing of genomic information with research participants.
Angrist Misha et al. Nat. Rev. Genet. 2015 Jul 17. 16(8) 435-6
- The right to know and genetic testing.
Sheehan Mark et al. J Med Ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 287-8
lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017
Communication [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.