- A hepatic stellate cell gene expression signature associated with outcomes in hepatitis C cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection.
Zhang David Y et al. Gut 2016 Oct 65(10) 1754-64
- Hereditary and non-hereditary branches of family eligible for BRCA test: cancers in other sites.
Digennaro M et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 157
- Diagnosing Hepatorenal Tyrosinaemia in Europe: Newborn Mass Screening Versus Selective Screening.
Das Anibh M et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 959125-132
- Remaining Challenges in the Treatment of Tyrosinemia from the Clinician's Viewpoint.
Mitchell Grant A et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 959205-213
- Primary liver cancer genome sequencing: translational implications and challenges.
Ziogas Demosthenes E et al. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Jul
- Viral Hepatitis and Liver Cancer
- ALDH2 polymorphism and alcohol-related cancers in Asians: a public health perspective.
Chang Jeffrey S et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Mar 24(1) 19
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Durno Carol et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Mar
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk in Alaska Native Children and Young Adults with Hepatitis B Virus: Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
Gounder Prabhu P et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus: a phase III, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of a short course of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in women with hepatitis B virus e-antigen.
Jourdain Gonzague et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 16393
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Liver Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Liver Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 30, 2017