- Clinical and genetic factors are associated with pain and hospitalisation rates in sickle cell anaemia in Cameroon.
British journal of haematology 2017 Dec .
Wonkam Ambroise, Mnika Khuthala, Ngo Bitoungui Valentina J, Chetcha Chemegni Bernard, Chimusa Emile R, Dandara Collet, Kengne Andre
- Whole-exome sequencing of sickle cell disease patients with hyperhemolysis syndrome suggests a role for rare variation in disease predisposition.
Transfusion 2017 Dec .
Mwesigwa Savannah, Moulds Joann M, Chen Alice, Flanagan Jonathan, Sheehan Vivien A, George Alex, Hanchard Neil
- A cross-sectional clinic based study exploring whether variants within the glutathione S-transferase, haptoglobin, and uridine 5'-diphosphoglucuronosyl transferase 1A1 genes are associated with inter-individual phenotypic variation in sickle cell anaemia in Jamaica.
European journal of haematology 2017 Nov .
Howell Sharon, Marshall Kwesi, Reid Marvin, McFarlane-Anderson Norma, McKenzie Col
- Thrombophilic Mutations Among Patients with Sickle Cell Disease.
Clinical laboratory 2017 Nov 63 (11): 1815-1818.
Nefissi Rim B, Ouali Faida, Massaoud Taieb, Gritli Nasreddi
- CD209-336A/G promotor polymorphism and its clinical associations in sickle cell disease Egyptian Pediatric patients.
Hematology/oncology and stem cell therapy 2017 Oct .
Afifi Rasha Abdel-Raouf, Kamal Dina, Sayed Riham El, Ekladious Sherif M M, Shaheen Gehan H, Yousry Sherif M, Hussein Rania Elsay
martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017
Sickle cell [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology