- Stakeholder views on secondary findings in whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing: a systematic review of quantitative and qualitative studies.
Mackley Michael P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar 19(3) 283-293
- Is the $1000 Genome as Near as We Think? A Cost Analysis of Next-Generation Sequencing.
van Nimwegen Kirsten J M et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 Nov 62(11) 1458-1464
- Deep sequencing in pre- and clinical vaccine research.
Prachi P, et al. Public health genomics 2013 4 (1-2) 1-2
- Diagnostic cancer genome sequencing and the contribution of germline variants.
Kilpivaara O, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2013 3 (6127) 6127
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics: standards and guidelines for documenting suspected consanguinity as an incidental finding of genomic testing.
Rehder CW, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 2 (2) 2
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Whole Genome Sequencing [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.