- Rare non-coding variants are associated with plasma lipid traits in a founder population.
Scientific reports 2017 Nov 7 (1): 16415.
Igartua Catherine, Mozaffari Sahar V, Nicolae Dan L, Ober Caro
- Whole genome sequencing of extreme phenotypes identifies variants in CD101 and UBE2V1 associated with increased risk of sexually acquired HIV-1.
PLoS pathogens 2017 Nov 13 (11): e1006703.
Mackelprang Romel D, Bamshad Michael J, Chong Jessica X, Hou Xuanlin, Buckingham Kati J, Shively Kathryn, deBruyn Guy, Mugo Nelly R, Mullins James I, McElrath M Juliana, Baeten Jared M, Celum Connie, Emond Mary J, Lingappa Jairam R,
- Characterization of germline mutations in familial lung cancer from the Chinese population.
Gene 2017 Oct .
Kanwal Madiha, Ding Xiao-Jie, Ma Zhans-Han, Li Lian-Wei, Wang Ping, Chen Ying, Huang Yun-Chao, Cao
- Early genetic aberrations in patients with sporadic colorectal cancer.
Molecular carcinogenesis 2017 Sep .
Druliner Brooke R, Ruan Xiaoyang, Sicotte Hugues, O'Brien Daniel, Liu Hongfang, Kocher Jean-Pierre A, Boardman Li
- Targeted sequencing and functional analysis reveal brain-size-related genes and their networks in autism spectrum disorders.
Molecular psychiatry 2017 Sep 22 (9): 1282-1290.
Li Jinchen, Wang Lin, Guo Hui, Shi Leisheng, Zhang Kun, Tang Meina, Hu Shanshan, Dong Shanshan, Liu Yanling, Wang Tianyun, Yu Ping, He Xin, Hu Zhengmao, Zhao Jinping, Liu Chunyu, Sun Zhong Sheng, Xia K
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Whole Genome Sequencing [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology