- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Durno Carol et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Mar
- Genomic landscape of colorectal cancer in Japan: clinical implications of comprehensive genomic sequencing for precision medicine.
Nagahashi Masayuki et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 136
- Evaluating a Modular Decision Support Application For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Militello Laura G et al. Applied clinical informatics 2017 Feb 8(1) 162-179
- Family history of colorectal cancer and its impact on survival in patients with resected stage III colon cancer: results from NCCTG Trial N0147 (Alliance).
Jansson-Knodell Claire L et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2017 Feb 8(1) 1-11
- Choosing not to undergo predictive genetic testing for hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes: expanding our understanding of decliners and declining.
Keogh Louise A et al. Journal of behavioral medicine 2017 Feb
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
KTAR news, March 7, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Incidence Patterns in the United States, 19742013
Siegel RL, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst (2017) 109 (8): djw322.
- Colorectal cancer rates rising sharply among Gen X and millennials,
by Laurie McGinley, Washington Post, February 28, 2017
- Is there evidence that we should screen the general population for Lynch syndrome with genetic testing? A systematic review.
Prince Anya E R et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2017 1049-60
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
lunes, 10 de abril de 2017
Colorectal Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Cancer|PHGKB
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017