- Design of the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network Registry: Creating Opportunities for Greater International Collaboration.
Bellgard Matthew I et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2017 Mar
- ScreenPro FH - Screening Project for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Central, Southern and Eastern Europe: Rationale and Design.
Ce?ka Richard et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2017 63(1) 43-48
- Child-Parent Familial Hypercholesterolemia Screening in Primary Care.
Hingorani Aroon D et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 376(5) 499
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia
P Lazaro et al., J Clin Lipidology, February 2017.
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
domingo, 9 de abril de 2017
Familial Hypercholesterolemia | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Familial Hypercholesterolemia
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.