- The Changing Landscape of Genetic Testing for Inherited Breast Cancer Predisposition.
Afghahi Anosheh et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 27
- Development and validation of a variant detection workflow for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and its clinical application based on the Ion Torrent technology.
Buzolin Ana Lígia et al. Human genomics 2017 Jun 11(1) 14
- BRCA1-2 diagnostic workflow from next-generation sequencing technologies to variant identification and final report.
Pilato Brunella et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 Oct 55(10) 803-13
- Apparent diffusion coefficient in estrogen receptor-positive and lymph node-negative invasive breast cancers at 3.0T DW-MRI: A potential predictor for an oncotype Dx test recurrence score.
Thakur Sunitha B et al. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI 2017 Jun
- Current guidelines for BRCA testing of breast cancer patients are insufficient to detect all mutation carriers.
Grindedal Eli Marie et al. BMC cancer 2017 Jun 17(1) 438
lunes, 3 de julio de 2017
Breast cancer | [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.