From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
Kim Seung Tae et al. The oncologist 2017 Jul
- Systemic Treatment Strategies for Patients with Hereditary Breast Cancer Syndromes.
Parkes Amanda et al. The oncologist 2017 May
- Complementary utility of targeted next-generation sequencing and immunohistochemistry panels as a screening platform to select targeted therapy for advanced gastric cancer.
Kim Hyo Song et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Prognostic impact of FOXF1 polymorphisms in gastric cancer patients.
Matsusaka S et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Apr
- HER2 Testing and Clinical Decision Making in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma: Guideline From the College of American Pathologists, American Society for Clinical Pathology, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Bartley Angela N et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 Dec 146(6) 647-669
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario