Last Posted: Jul 27, 2017
- NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH trial to test targeted drugs in childhood cancers
NCI, July 2017
- Cancer Screening Recommendations and Clinical Management of Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes in Childhood.
Achatz Maria Isabel et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e107-e114
- Genetic Counselor Recommendations for Cancer Predisposition Evaluation and Surveillance in the Pediatric Oncology Patient.
Druker Harriet et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e91-e97
- Recommendations for Cancer Surveillance in Individuals with RASopathies and Other Rare Genetic Conditions with Increased Cancer Risk.
Villani Anita et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun 23(12) e83-e90
- Childhood Cancer Genomics (PDQ®) Health Professional Version
- Recommendations for Childhood Cancer Screening and Surveillance in DNA Repair Disorders.
Walsh Michael F et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun 23(11) e23-e31
- Childhood tumours with a high probability of being part of a tumour predisposition syndrome; reason for referral for genetic consultation.
Postema Floor A M et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 May 8048-54
- Importance of updating family cancer history in childhood cancer survivors.
Russo Selena et al. Familial cancer 2017 Apr
- Pharmacogenomic screening for anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer.
Aminkeng Folefac et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Mar
- Validation of a clinical screening instrument for tumour predisposition syndromes in patients with childhood cancer (TuPS): protocol for a prospective, observational, multicentre study.
Postema Floor A M et al. BMJ open 2017 Jan 7(1) e013237
- Genetic testing for the risk of developing late effects among survivors of childhood cancer: Consumer understanding, acceptance, and willingness to pay.
Georgiou Gabrielle et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- The Advantages and Challenges of Testing Children for Heritable Predisposition to Cancer.
Kesserwan Chimene et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book / ASCO. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2016 35251-69
- Recommendations for Genetic Testing to Reduce the Incidence of Anthracycline-induced Cardiotoxicity.
Aminkeng Folefac et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 May
- Pediatric cancers and precision medicine: The feasibility question
Vector, Boston Children Hospital, February, 2016
- Recognition of genetic predisposition in pediatric cancer patients: An easy-to-use selection tool.
Jongmans Marjolijn C J et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 Jan
- A Quality Improvement Collaborative to Improve Pediatric Primary Care Genetic Services.
Rinke Michael L et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan