Last Posted: Jul 28, 2017
- Classifying Gastric Cancers by Subtype May Provide Tailored Treatment Options
J Cavallo, ASCP POst, July 27, 2017
- Genetic variants in gastric cancer: Risks and clinical implications.
Gigek Carolina Oliveira et al. Experimental and molecular pathology 2017 Jul
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
Kim Seung Tae et al. The oncologist 2017 Jul
- Systemic Treatment Strategies for Patients with Hereditary Breast Cancer Syndromes.
Parkes Amanda et al. The oncologist 2017 May
- Complementary utility of targeted next-generation sequencing and immunohistochemistry panels as a screening platform to select targeted therapy for advanced gastric cancer.
Kim Hyo Song et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Prognostic impact of FOXF1 polymorphisms in gastric cancer patients.
Matsusaka S et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Apr
- HER2 Testing and Clinical Decision Making in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma: Guideline From the College of American Pathologists, American Society for Clinical Pathology, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Bartley Angela N et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 Dec 146(6) 647-669
- High-risk individuals' perceptions of reproductive genetic testing for CDH1 mutations.
Hallowell Nina et al. Familial cancer 2017 Feb
- Genetic predisposition to gastric cancer.
Petrovchich Iva et al. Seminars in oncology 2016 Oct 43(5) 554-559
- Six Serum-Based miRNAs as Potential Diagnostic Biomarkers for Gastric Cancer.
Huang Zebo et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Feb 26(2) 188-196
- Surveillance of patients with hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Moreira Leticia et al. Best practice & research. Clinical gastroenterology 2016 Dec 30(6) 923-935
- Six Serum-Based miRNAs as Potential Diagnostic Biomarkers for Gastric Cancer
Z Huang et al, CEBP, January 2017
- The Psychosocial Impact of Undergoing Prophylactic Total Gastrectomy (PTG) to Manage the Risk of Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer (HDGC).
Hallowell Nina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Nov
- Prognostic significance of performing universal HER2 testing in cases of advanced gastric cancer.
Jiménez-Fonseca Paula et al. Gastric cancer : official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association 2016 Sep
- Causes of Cancer Death Among First-Degree Relatives in Japanese Families with Lynch Syndrome.
Tanakaya Kohji et al. Anticancer research 2016 Apr 36(4) 1985-9
- Prognostic significance of cancer family history for patients with gastric cancer: a single center experience from China.
Liu Xiaowen et al. Oncotarget 2016 Apr
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario