Last Posted: Jul 27, 2017
- Is pharmacogenetic-guided treatment cost-effective? No one size fits all!
S Grosse et al, CDC Blog Post, July 24, 2017
- Impact of CYP2D6 genotype on amitriptyline efficacy for the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a pilot study.
Chaudhry Mamoonah et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Apr 18(5) 433-443
- Incorporating Pharmacogenomics into Health Information Technology, Electronic Health Record and Decision Support System: An Overview.
Alanazi Abdullah et al. Journal of medical systems 2017 Feb 41(2) 19
- Pharmacogenetic dosing of warfarin in the Han-Chinese population: a randomized trial.
Wen Ming-Shien et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Feb 18(3) 245-253
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of maternal CYP2D6 genetic testing to guide treatment for postpartum pain and avert infant adverse events.
Moretti M E et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Jul
- Pharmacogenomics Implementation: Considerations for Selecting a Reference Laboratory.
Vo Teresa T et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Road to Recovery: New personalized treatments and technologies are helping people free themselves from opioid addiction.
Genome Magazine, Summer 2017
- Collaborative counseling considerations for pharmacogenomic tests.
Zierhut Heather A et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Educating patients and providers through comprehensive pharmacogenetic test reports.
Haga Susanne B et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Jul
- Enabling Precision Medicine: The Role of Genetics in Clinical Drug Development: Proceedings of a Workshop
National Academies Workshop Report, July 10, 2017
- Feasibility of clinical pharmacist-led CYP2C19 genotyping for patients receiving non-emergent cardiac catheterization in an integrated health system.
Johnson Samuel G et al. Pharmacy practice 15(2) 946
- New Data on Opioid Use and Prescribing in the United States.
Schuchat Anne et al. JAMA 2017 Jul
- Prioritizing genomic applications for action by level of evidence: a horizon-scanning method.
Dotson W D et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2014 Apr 95(4) 394-402
- Proposal for a Pharmacogenetic Decision Algorithm.
Alzghari Saeed K et al. Cureus 2017 May 9(5) e1289
- The Innovative Canadian Pharmacogenomic Screening Initiative in Community Pharmacy (ICANPIC) study.
Papastergiou John et al. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association : JAPhA 2017 Jul
- The Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics consortium: making effective treatment optimization accessible to every European citizen.
Manson Lisanne En et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Jul