From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun 22(23)
- Cluster of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates with high-level azithromycin resistance and decreased ceftriaxone susceptibility, Hawaii, 2016.
Katz Alan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance, a Novel Antimicrobial Resistance Multilocus Typing Scheme for Tracking Global Dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae Strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 May 55(5) 1454-1468
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- Antibiotic Resistance Markers in Strain Bp1651 of Burkholderia pseudomallei Identified by Genome Sequence Analysis.
Bugrysheva Julia V et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Apr
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario