From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Published 2017 ( AGO Austria)
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on ColorectalÂ Cancer.
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Colorectal Version 1.2016, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Published 2016 ( American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG))
- Guidelines for surveillance of individuals with constitutional mismatch repair-deficiency proposed by the European Consortium "Care for CMMR-D" (C4CMMR-D).
- Recommendations from the EGAPP Working Group: genetic testing strategies in newly diagnosed individuals with colorectal cancer aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome in relatives.
Published 2009 ( Evaluation of Genomic Applications in Practice and Prevention )
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario