Last Posted: Jul 30, 2017
- Antibiotic Resistance, Food, and Food-Producing Animals
- Antibiotic Use in the United States, 2017: Progress and Opportunities
- Next-generation approaches to understand and combat the antibiotic resistome.
Crofts Terence S et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 Jul (7) 422-434
- Next-generation sequencing to monitor the spread of antimicrobial resistance.
Otto Michael et al. Genome medicine 2017 Jul (1) 68
- Recent advances in the development and use of molecular tests to predict antimicrobial resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Donà Valentina et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jul
- Rapid accurate point-of-care tests combining diagnostics and antimicrobial resistance prediction for Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Mycoplasma genitalium.
Sadiq Syed Tariq et al. Sexually transmitted infections 2017 Jul
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun 22(23)
- Resistance to last-ditch antibiotic has spread farther than anticipated
S Reardon, Nature News, June 12, 2017
- Disease burden and antimicrobial resistance of invasive group B streptococcus among infants in China: a protocol for a national prospective observational study.
Ji Wenjing et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May (1) 377
- Cluster of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates with high-level azithromycin resistance and decreased ceftriaxone susceptibility, Hawaii, 2016.
Katz Alan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance, a Novel Antimicrobial Resistance Multilocus Typing Scheme for Tracking Global Dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae Strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 May 55(5) 1454-1468
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates from Hefei (2014-2015): genetic characteristics of antimicrobial resistance.
Jiang Fa-Xing et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May (1) 366
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- Characterization of the novel In1059 harbouring VIM gene cassette.
Wang Dongguo et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2017 50
- Weekly screening supports terminating nosocomial transmissions of vancomycin-resistant enterococci on an oncologic ward - a retrospective analysis.
Kampmeier Stefanie et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2017 48
- A proposed analytic framework for determining the impact of an antimicrobial resistance intervention.
Grohn Yrjo T et al. Animal health research reviews 2017 May 1-25