Last Posted: Jul 28, 2017
- Clinical Management and Tumor Surveillance Recommendations of Inherited Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Childhood.
Tabori Uri et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun (11) e32-e37
- Genetic biomarker for cancer immunotherapy
Sangeeta Goswami, Science, July 27, 2017
- Mismatch-repair deficiency predicts response of solid tumors to PD-1 blockade.
Le Dung T et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Jun
- DNA Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Rectal Cancer: Benchmarking Its Impact on Prognosis, Neoadjuvant Response Prediction, and Clinical Cancer Genetics.
de Rosa Nicole et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Sep 34(25) 3039-46
- Isolated Loss of PMS2 Immunohistochemical Expression is Frequently Caused by Heterogenous MLH1 Promoter Hypermethylation in Lynch Syndrome Screening for Endometrial Cancer Patients.
Kato Aya et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2016 Jun 40(6) 770-6
- Longitudinal analysis of treatment-induced genomic alterations in gliomas.
Erson-Omay E Zeynep et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 12
- Translating colorectal cancer genetics into clinically useful biomarkers.
Morley-Bunker A et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 Aug 18(8) 749-62
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC).
Nallamilli Babi Ramesh Reddy et al. Current protocols in human genetics 2017 Jul 9410.12.1-10.12.23
- The current value of determining the mismatch repair status of colorectal cancer: A rationale for routine testing.
Ryan E et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2017 Aug 11638-57
- Cancer Screening Recommendations and Clinical Management of Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes in Childhood.
Achatz Maria Isabel et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e107-e114
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Cases with Colorectal Carcinoma from Mashhad.
Goshayeshi Ladan et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Jun 20(6) 332-337
- Success of referral to genetic counseling after positive lynch syndrome screening test.
Irons Robin F et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2017 Jun
- Screening for Lynch syndrome in young Saudi colorectal cancer patients using microsatellite instability testing and next generation sequencing.
Alqahtani Masood et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jun
- Utility of genomic analysis in circulating tumor DNA from patients with carcinoma of unknown primary.
Kato Shumei et al. Cancer research 2017 Jun
- Clinical Impact of Mismatch Repair Protein Testing on Outcome of Early Staged Colorectal Carcinomas.
Gandhi Jatin Sundersham et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2017 Jun
- Multi-disciplinary summit on genetics services for women with gynecologic cancers: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology White Paper.
Randall Leslie M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario